Trauma Void Lynx Smooth Helmet
- Backed by Science the Trauma Void Lynx is equipped with Multi-Directional Impact Protection System or MIPS. The combination of the well-venilated helmet and the Coolmax liner helps to wick away moisture, keeping your head comfortable. This deeper profile helmet has a dial-fit system, making it easy to fit a variety of head shapes and sizes.
- ASTM/SEI certification
- MIPS technology inside
- Removable and washable CoolMax lining
- Comfortable design with great ventilation
- Smooth outer shell that is easy to clean
- Screen and chinstraps made of durable PU leather
- Dial-Fit System
- MIPS: Yes
- ASTM/SEI: Yes
- Round : Yes
To measure for the best fit, find the circumference of the head. To begin, use a flexible tape measure and place it 1-1/2 cm above the eyebrows, skimming the tops of the ears, take it around the back of the head to the fullest part. Using the rider’s measurement and the chart below, find the corresponding helmet for their size range. Please note that the rider’s hair should be as worn when using the helmet.
The Lynx helmets include a dial-fit system, after fitting the rider for their helmet, adjust the dial so that the helmet fits securely, then adjust the chinstrap.