ONLINE SADDLE TRIAL POLICY- NEW HITCHING POST SADDLES
NEW HITCHING POST SADDLES:
- Keep a saddle cover on it at all times (except when riding) and keep it out of reach of horses, dogs, cats, children, etc who may bite or scratch it.
- You are welcome to ride in it but you need to wrap your stirrup leathers in Saran wrap to minimize marks on the flaps.
- Do not use any new accessories that were purchased with your saddle, such as leathers, irons, or girth, until you are sure you are keeping the saddle.
- Ensure that the billet guards are over the girth buckles and only use a girth with roller buckles.
- Do not ride in it if it is raining and you don’t have an indoor.
- Please wear breeches or tights with boots/ half chaps. Do not ride in denim because it can damage the saddle.
- Do not apply any cleaner or conditioner to the saddle.
- Once you receive the saddle, you will have 7 days to trial it.
- If you decide to return the saddle, it MUST be shipped on the 8th day after receiving it or else it is considered SOLD.
- When returning the saddle please place it in the box it came in with protective paper/ bubble wrap just as you received it AND email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, order #, and tracking number.
- We highly recommend insuring the saddle in the event the package gets lost or damaged by the carrier.
- If a saddle comes back with new damage (which could only occur if the above guidelines weren’t followed) we have the right to withhold a minimum of 10% of the price of the saddle.