Robart™ Pinchless Spring Loaded Correction D Ring Bit
This great bit design eliminates the problem of pinched cheeks and tongues. The internal bushing system allows each side of the bit to rotate independently and isolate one side of your horse without putting pressure on the other side of the mouth. This works great if your horse needs flexing or lifting exercises on one side more than the other.
- Creates smooth, clear communication between horse and rider
- 3 5/8" stainless steel dees with slots to allow leverage options
- Stainless steel mouthpiece with spring loaded correction port
- Internal bushing allows each side of the bit to work independently
- Applies pressure to the palate as well as the bars of the mouth
- Mouth: 5"
- Port height: 1 1/2"
- curb hooks and chain sold separately here: bits and bridle accessories