FES Spoon D Ring Bit with Hooks
FES Spoon D Ring Bit with Hooks For horses that are currently used to working with a ported bit. The spoon mouth sets very upright in the mouth with a tipped top encouraging the horse to flex at the poll. Hooks allow you to attach the bit to the bridle and reins keeping the bit in the most effective position. Helps to lighten up a heavy front end, promotes better carriage in the finished horse. Excellent for the horse that tends to over set his head.
- Nice bit for horses at intermediate levels of training to the seasoned pros
- Helps lighten a horses front end and promotes a much better head carriage
- Large 3 1/2" stainless steel dees with hooks to provide leverage options
- Stainless steel mouth with copper inlay and stainless spoon port
- Copper encourages salivation and increases sensitivity within the mouth
- Applies pressure to the palate and the bars of the mouth
- Mouth: 5"
- Port height: 1 1/2"
- Curb hooks and Chain are sold separately here: bits and bridle accessories