Beval Butet Premium Close Contact Saddle - Free Leathers and Irons
The Premium Butet offers the same great fit and options for horse and rider as The Original Butet but the saddle flaps and skirts are covered with the best quality French calfskin available for superior comfort and grip. The Butet offers advanced designed capabilities combined with the finest materials and top European craftsmanship, which appeals to anyone who can only accept the absolute best!
- We are able to order any seat size, tree size, and flap length of this saddle so that it can be completely customized to you! Just contact us if you need a size that is not available on our website. Typical delivery is approximately four weeks for special order Butets.
- In stock saddles have a Medium Tree
- Handcrafted by Frederic Butet Sellier in Samur, France, the Butet is the most fully customizable saddle on the market today
- The solid vegetable-tanned leather used on the flaps and skirts are without any doubt the best that can be bought today
- We then take this supreme leather and age it for an additional 12 months; a process that is above and beyond even the best of standards
- The knee pads and seats are made of the finest calfskin available in the world
- FREE LEATHERS AND IRONS with the purchase of this saddle. Please include a note at checkout with your order about what size you need, otherwise we will ship you the most common sizes. Leathers are available in sizes 48" and 54". Irons are available in 4.5", 5.0", and 4.75".
L- Medium Deep Seat
M- Deep Seat
1 Flap- Regular
1.5 Flap- Regular Forward
2 Flap- Long