Bates Caprilli + Close Contact Saddle with CAIR
The Bates Caprilli C/C+ Saddle features soft and grippy double-lined Opulence leather renowned for its ultra-soft and grippy characteristics. Made from fine European hides, it promises immediate comfort with almost no break-in time and supports your optimal stability, balance and comfort.
- This close contact jumping saddle offers the ergonomic stirrup bar with recessed stirrup leather channel
- By removing excess material from underneath the rider’s leg, it further promotes a close contact feel
- The adjustable Flexibloc system with rear bloc allows customized leg support
- The Caprilli is built on the Elastiflex tree
- Broad and tapered panels with drop, quilted panel points offer tremendous support for the horse’s working muscles, enabling great freedom of movement
- The CAIR® Cushion system delivers impact absorption, and the QUICK-CHANGE Girth Point System offers versatility for the life of the saddle
- The EASY-CHANGE Fit Solution provides the ability to adjust the saddle for a perfect fit on your horse
- The Easy Change Fit Solution products are available for purchase separately here: Easy Change Gullet Kit, Easy Change Riser Kit
EASY-CHANGE Fit Solution is comprised of the EASY-CHANGE Gullet system and the EASY-CHANGE Riser system. It offers a total saddle fitting solution for absolute horse comfort and rider peace of mind.
Select the optimal gullet width in the EASY-CHANGE Gullet system for the horse’s current shape and muscling. Make adjustments within the saddle panels for optimal balance and clearance with the EASY-CHANGE Riser system. All adjustments are measurable, symmetrical and completely reversible, ensuring total confidence in the saddle’s ability to be custom fitted to the horse’s changing shape for optimal comfort and performance.
Available in 16.5"-18"
Forward, Regular, and Extended Flaps