Bates Caprilli Close Contact Heritage Leather Saddle with CAIR
Enjoy comfortable landings, exceptional balance and stability in the Bates Caprilli Close Contact Saddle. Whether starting your jumping career or competing at the highest level, you’ll appreciate the supportive seat and unprecedented close contact provided by this jumping saddle. Broad and tapered panels offer tremendous support for the horse’s back, enabling greater freedom of movement.
- This jumping saddle features Heritage Leather, which upholds traditional practices in natural oil and wax tannage. It highlights a desirable rich patina characteristic of only the finest natural leathers. The high oil and wax content of this performance leather enhances your grip with optimal suppleness and a fully natural surface
- This saddle also features a regular flap with soft, supportive padded knee roll. You’ll appreciate the adjustable Flexibloc System, which at lets you alter the placement of leg supports, and ergonomic stirrup bars, which reduce bulk under your thighs
- CAIR® Cushion panels help maximize your horse’s comfort and freedom of movement. Lined with extremely soft neoprene, the CAIR System uses air cushion technology to distribute weight and absorb shock, thereby making for a more comfortable ride for you and your horse. As your weight bears down on the saddle, air in the panels moves fluidly to hug your horse and distribute your weight evenly
- This saddle comes with medium gullet plate; other plates sold separately
- The Easy Change Fit Solution products are available for purchase separately here: Easy Change Gullet Kit, Easy Change Riser Kit
EASY-CHANGE Fit Solution is comprised of the EASY-CHANGE Gullet system and the EASY-CHANGE Riser system. It offers a total saddle fitting solution for absolute horse comfort and rider peace of mind.
Select the optimal gullet width in the EASY-CHANGE Gullet system for the horse’s current shape and muscling. Make adjustments within the saddle panels for optimal balance and clearance with the EASY-CHANGE Riser system. All adjustments are measurable, symmetrical and completely reversible, ensuring total confidence in the saddle’s ability to be custom fitted to the horse’s changing shape for optimal comfort and performance.
Available in 16.5"-18"