by Cox Vet Labs
Key substances in Acti-Flex work together to improve performance by increasing the horse's supply of joint-lubricating synovial fluid, which repairs and strengthens body parts that running puts under high stress.
- Greatly speeds up the body's self-repairing process
- Increases the horses supply of joint lubricating synovial fluid
- Works quickly to reduce pain and inflammation
- Improves performance of all joints by repairing and preventing damage
- Made in the USA
- Hyaluronic Acid (HA) plays a critical role in maintaining healthy joint synovial fluid and preventing the deterioration of aging, over worked joints. HA has a high daily turnover so large amounts are needed to maintain proper levels within the joints. HA is also shown to influence cell movement, blood vessel formation, critically involved in healthy wound healing and serves as an antioxidant.
- By supplementing what a horse produces for itself, Acti-Flex greatly speeds the body's self-repairing processes. MSM adds a powerful ability to improve sulfur bonds, which are an essential component of all connective tissue. Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C) is a key to optimizing bioavailability of the other ingredients, as well as being an essential antioxidant. Boswellia Serrata is an herb that is proven to reduce inflammation.
- Directions for use:2 ounces a day for the first 5-17 days. Thereafter, the maintenance dose is one ounce a day. Either in regular feed or oral dose syringe.
- Guaranteed Analysis Per oz. Per lb. Glucosamine Sulfate 8,000 mg. 128,000 mg.Chondroitin Sulfate 4,000 mg.64,000 mg. MSM 3,000 mg. 48,000 mg.Ester C (Ascorbic Acid) 1,000 mg. 16,000 mg.Perna Canaliculus 1,000 mg. 16,000 mg.Yucca 150 mg. 2,400 mg. Hyaluronic Acid (HA) 125 mg. 2,000 mg.Bioperine 100 mg. 1,600 mg.
- Ingredients: Glucosamine Sulfate, Chondroitin Sulfate, Ester C (Ascorbic Acid), Superoxide Dismutase, Boswellia Serrata, Hyaluronic Acid, Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM), Perna Canaliculus, Bioperine, Yucca.