Freejump Soft'UP Classic Stirrup Irons
- Improved shock-absorption ability. Reduces the strain on each stirrup by two-thirds and relieves pressure on the rider’s joints and the horse’s back, thanks to the branch’s new geometry. 3 times more cushioning than a traditional stirrup.
- Centre of gravity is set towards the front. This causes a backwards movement of the tread which encourages the rider to keep their heels down.
- Wide carbon tread, tilted studs: a supporting surface that is 12% bigger alleviates the pressure points on the arch of the foot.
- Development of the manufacturing process. The aircraft-grade spring steel branch, with very high mechanical strength, is 37% more resistant thanks to the new manufacturing technique.
- Flexible outer branch. The freejump single-branch technology allows a flexible outer branch to be used. Designed so that pressure from the foot opens it up if a rider is dragged along by their horse.